4.05.2008

Writer's Wretreat - April '08 (Continued w/ pics)

So here are some pictures from the first Writer's Wretreat, April '08 (which means more to come)... Obviously one night wasn't long enough. But I had a good time.

I didn't goto sleep until about 6am...

But I did get some work done... and no, that's not my pen. I honestly forgot all my pens! This angered me a little.

Okay, so these pictures were taken a few minutes before I checked out. But this is practically where I was the entire time I was there.

I didn't wanna mess up the dishes (there were dishes, a pot, some silverware (nice ones too) and whole bunch of other stuff)... so I used the disposable stuff that was there. Plus I was only there for a night. (They had glass food containers!)

I bought some gummi worms that were hard >:o( And those are my infamous Pillsbury sleepwear pants. And a pretty decent movie Sabrina with the beautiful Audrey Hepburn.

Some rough drafts going into final draft mode... well, not really final... but a lot closer.

I watched a lot of TV...


I looked at the ceiling a lot too. Nice ceilings. The lighting in this picture is a lot better than the other pictures. It doesn't look as dingey as some of the others suggest. I was too lazy to change the settings.

Unfortunately I didn't get a shot of me typing standing up... but this is how I looked most of the night. The chair was awesome. Swively. Soft. Wheels.

Honestly, I slept in this bed for about 5 hours, if that. It was deadly. I should've booked the room another night.

Nice recliner, but the one at home is much better and softer. However, this makes a cool airy noise after you get up... kind of like exhaust from a bus.


Well, that was a small look at my room. I left out some of the other things. It wasn't a huge room, but it was nice. I'd go again, and when I do, at LEAST two nights I have to stay. As for now, I need to get some sleep.

No comments: