8.19.2008

that's a first

A lady was trying to email me (with my work email address) which contains the letter T... However, the email wasn't getting through. Why? For some reason she thought my address contained a plus sign. From a "t" to a "+"... I must say, that's never happened to me before. Besides, I don't even think +'s are allowed in email addresses. Silly lady.

I'm not upset with her... Just scratching my head trying to understand. But hey, it happens, right? I guess. I mean, I have tried spelling my name intentionally using the other keys that aren't letters. +. $+3rl!ng... I've done it before, I just don't have all the characters needed at my disposal right now.

Hey, tomorrow is installation day. Woot! I'm hoping I can stay home all day... but my manager went AWOL and no one is around to advise me. This saddens me because I really don't want to come in. After the install, all I'm waiting for is my router (unless it came in today) and the chairs... which I don't think they'll ban us from going home because we don't have compnay approved chairs. If you've seen the pics, you know what my chair looks like now. I didn't wanna say it out loud, but it looks like something I threw up one day at a fair. Sorry, just being honest. I couldn't tell you what I ate to make it look like that, but that's what those chairs remind me of. Don't tell my mother.

In other news...

I don't really have other news. I kinda just wanna go home now. I'm a little tired and require a nap. SOON I'll be home and nap as long as I want. Soon. soon. zzzzzzzz

No comments: