6 July 2008 3:59 PM, PDT From wenn.com See recent WENN news
Hollywood star George
Clooney has confessed he has no idea what his forthcoming film Burn After Reading is about.
The actor, 47, admits he is baffled by the plot of the "dark spy comedy" and
when he tries to get an explanation from directors Joel and Ethan Coen, they just laugh at
him.
He says, "I tell the Coens that I don't understand it and they go,
'Yeah... heh, heh, heh'. I seem to play another idiot, who is having an affair
with Tilda Swinton."
But
Clooney is keen to get to the bottom of the plot - the movie is due to open the
Venice Film Festival in Italy next month.
A Few Good Writing Tips to Keep You on Your Toes
-
[image: good writing tips]
Have you ever gotten stuck in a writing project, and just when your
frustration reached its peak, you heard some bit of sage adv...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment