7.10.2008

we got work to do

YES! I never thought I'd be so excited to have work to do, but I'm happy that I have some work to do. Unfortunately I might not make my number this week still due to pulling new files today that need 24 hours to be completely completed. Is that redundant? Anyway, they need to run through this thing and get a report. But I can't get that report until I actually start the file. The earlier I start the file, the sooner I can get that report, and the sooner I can finish the file. i found that if I take care of all of that before 8am, I'm good by 3-4pm the same day. Secrets of the trade.

My internet at home isn't working and this angers me. I must have to call Cox and tell them about themselves... as well as Progressive and tell them I don't want to do business anymore AND maybe for them not to bill me tomorrow so I can have enough for Sam in case I need it.

Anyway, I gots works to do, so let me get to it.

No comments: