3.16.2009

have i been missed?

I'd honestly still like to say I'm remaining on M.I.A. status, which explain why I haven't yet returned any of my "calls" (comments). It also would explain why I still haven't commented on other blogs like I usually do. Well, maybe in spurts... but I'm still not getting around like I used to.

If the truth is told (and you know I'm the most honest liar around--excuse me, I don't lie, I tell stories), a good majority of my posts are written while I'm at work. Hence the subtitle of the Indoob name: The Workforce Blog. Now it's also a reference to writing about all work I'm working on. Just in case you didn't know.

Originally, the blog was about my actual 9-5 paycheck office job, but I expanded it to everything and anything that I could possibly relate to making a living. But, at this point, my paycheck job remains a priority if I want to finance my dreams, and keep eating everyday. And it's not like the job is difficult, it just requires me to meet my quota every week, and for the past couple of months I had been slacking. So my creator's/writer's life was unbalanced with my worker's life. Surely they can both be blended, but there was a specific balanced that I didn't keep maintained. So I needed to write a little less, and work a little more, and my blog has been hit with a writing recession.

Besides that, life was calling. On the line there was an ill friend, a depressed friend, a birthday friend, computer issues from friends and non-friends that I'll charge next time they call, family calls pretty much every day, planning for my road trip, my church duties and such other things that don't have categories. Surprisingly, I watched more movies (and TV shows on DVD) than I can shake a stick at. And I shook the stick at a lot of movies the past few weeks. So much so, I haven't even been reviewing them on my MySpace blog because I don't have time. But I have been able to keep up with people on Twitter (which is linked to my Facebook which is making people think I'm actually on Facebook* all the time).

But I don't want anyone to worry. I'm still very much devoted to my beloved blog and will return shortly. I'm hoping by April I will have everything back to normal, if not better. April should be a big time for the Indoob. I need to prepare by going to IHOP or creating some breakfast foods. I rather not say why, but to give you a hint: my Twitter avatar has unknowingly become the precursor to my plans.

Funny thing about planning. That's what I hear that makes God laugh. Sometimes, I'd rather make Him laugh. I forgot the point I was making.

Anyway, I'll post when I can, but like I said, hopefully I'll get it all together by April. In the meantime, feel free to follow me on Twitter to see what I'm up to or thinking about.



*If that link doesn't work, just look me up. It's the only other social-networking site that doesn't have a direct link on this blog. Yet.

No comments: