3.02.2009

m.i.a. continues

Another Monday, another list of things to do. I'm still not exactly back on top of my game just yet, but rest assured, I'm working on it. I'm still officially on the M.I.A. side of life, but give me a few more days and I'll be back and maybe even better than ever.

Just a few updates:
I think I did better last week with my overall monthly quota.

I'm considering talking to someone at the office to write for their new newsletter... but what would I write about? Hmmm...

I've grown to be more in love with Tina Fey now that I have 30 Rock season 2 on DVD.

I also have Myrna Loy & William Powell movie collection on DVD with a bunch of movies I've never heard of, but are pretty good. (It took almost 2 full weeks for Amazon to deliver this and the above disc set to arrive... new longest wait record for me.)

I now know what I need to get a computer I'm rebuilding to a great condition, or at least something that can really benefit me, maybe the Indoob, or 3S:FX. We'll call this "Operation: Fixputer."

There's a freak snow storm keeping me from leaving the house today. We'll call this "Snowed in."

And I'm seriously hating these stupid viruses/malware in my dad's computer.

I started my second session of Spanish classes and I've already forgotten half of the first session.

Oh yeah, and I'm no longer behind in loan payments and stuck in debt which means I can go back to Middlesex this fall and maybe get approved for some credit cards I'll never use to help build a better credit score! Yay!

In the meantime, I have less than $50 to my name until Friday around 2am, which I plan to be in a movie theater watching Watchmen with my Midnight Premiere Crew. More on that later...

1 comment:

Melissa Donovan said...

Sounds like you're keeping pretty busy! Well it's never good to be idle for too long anyway. I just hope you're keeping up with your writing projects :)