11.04.2008

votember 4th

Hey. Um... If you haven't already, go out and vote. If you don't, then you don't have the right to complain about anything. I don't know about you, but even though I don't complain much (except for here), I at least want my right to complain. At least I can say about our current president that I did not vote for him.

I'm really sleepy for some reason. I'm not sure who I can complain to about that problem.

And due to my sleepiness, I wish I was a full-time paid writer. That way, I can sleep whenever I want (almost), and then wake up to tap away at my computer creating lovely stories/poems/etc.

On a related note, I'm re-titling my "Writing Retreat" project to "Three 1/2 Stars". Unfortunately, I can't find any stars in a font. I've searched every webding and wingding I have... and nothing. Asterisks don't work for what I want either. Sigh. Oh well, I'll deal with it later. The story is more important than the title anyway.

But back to the topic at hand... 'Tis election day. Do your civil duty! Well, just as long as you are allowed to. Like... if you are 17 you are exempt, or if you've been in jail, or if you live in another country, or if you cease to exist. If you don't fit those categories... VOTE! Or I will beat you up. Friday. 3PM at the flagpole. That's not a threat.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say "Yes we can!"

No comments: