6.26.2008

i like totally love it [dot com]!

Long story short, last week while trying to keep myself occupied until I was able to find some work to do, I found a site called http://iliketotallyloveit.com/ which helps to answer crazy questions like "Where the stank did they get that?" or "I wonder if they make this?"

Well, citizens, that site there has that and more! It took me a little while to figure out how the site works, but once I find something of interest, I goto the site the item is posted on and find SO much more things I totally love and don't need. Or at least not for anything practical. I found a series of many different kinds of post-it like notes that can be used as parking citations, or cell phone violations, or apologies. It's insane. the direct link to that site is http://www.perpetualkid.com/ so feel free to browse around and buy me something I might like.

Actually, sites like those are a good place to go birthday/Christmas/any occasion shopping for people that is hard to shop for. As always, be careful who you give credit card info to. But man are these sites awesome. My desk would be so full of random crap and knick-knacks that I don't think I would get any work done. And don't let me win lots of money, I may have a room in my house that looks like it was from the future. Again, check that first site for a starting place to other interesting things in life. It's a great way to not work and kill some time. But if you have a quota at your job, try to meet that need first, then go play. Just some advice from someone that cares. ;o)

I think I'll get back to work.

No comments: