9.16.2008

good mornin' update

Silly me, I forgot to post my 9/11 entry... until just a few minutes ago. But now that I'm sitting here writing something brand new... I can't think of what I would've said yesterday, Sunday, Saturday and Friday. Sigh...

I'm glad to be awake at the before-crack-of-dawn time. AND I'm awake AFTER sleeping for over 8 hours! Hey, this is rare. I'm usually asleep for about 5 hours, more or less. And sometimes those hours aren't all at once. This is what leads to random naps throughout the day. Unfortunately, I took said random nap last week which screwed up the rest of my work day. Napping on the job when you work at home isn't a good thing for a guy like me. I'll stretch a 5 minute nap to about 2 hours if I'm not pressured. I'll also stretch out on the couch completely since Jake is a bit too.... um... chairy? Heh... cherry... Awesome.

I read that it's good to eat to keep yourself awake. But I don't want to be fat. I like my size and I don't want to buy more pants! I keep saying it, but I really need to get back to the gym. I'm waiting for Sam to come back first. And no, I still don't have Sam back yet. It'd be perfect if I got it this weekend. I miss Sam. Sigh...

Well, 'tis the 6 o'clock hour so I must go down to my office and get to work. But first I'll get dressed and wear clothes that don't match at all. This is a benefit of working at home. HOWEVER, this makes me want to dress a bit better even the more when 4pm rolls around because by that time, I'm ready to get out of the house. Plus my hair is out and looking insane. Actually, I look like a black Eraserhead. Fortunately, you don't need to see the movie to get that reference, just look at the box cover. And no, I haven't seen the movie. I heard about a disgustingly weird baby and I'm not sure I need my dreams scarred for life. Or at least for a night. This is why I avoid horror movies--I love sleeping without waking up in a sweat or out of breath or completely terrified. That's like waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Or on the floor. Sometimes you don't wake up from those falling dreams until after you land.

No comments: