10.03.2008

fripodding and baconing

Last night I had the strongest craving for bacon. Probably due to the delicious pig slices I had that morning. So today, I fried a whole pack, and ate almost half of it. With some scrambled eggs of course.

Before anyone starts to freak out and panic that I'll have health issues later, relax, I plan on going to the gym later and I've cut back on my eggs intake to at least once or twice a week instead of everyday. I'm also one of those types of people that doing/eating something you love everyday will make you not love it anymore. The only thing on that list that might not apply to is girls... but we won't get into that any further.

So today is Friday, and keeping up with what I said I'd do, I must pick something I would iPod all day long. (Not necessarily all day.) But just something I think that needs highlighting. I will first say that I recieved a new iPod. A black 6th generation classic. I know, this means nothing without pictures. Grrr... fine... later.
My iPick would be my iPod... but I don't think I'll allow myself to get away with it that easily. Stay With Me (By the Sea) - Al Green. I would consider this a new classic by the legend known as Mr. Green. Speaking of legends, John Legend is featured in this song too, which gives it plus points for me, being an idol and all. It's an laid back afternoon kind've song. Or maybe a warm summer night groove. Just makes you feel all kinds of good. And it's nice to just lay back and listen to these two soulful artists (some of the living greatest of our time) just let their voices flow and intertwine with each other... as well as cooing to that lady friend they are singing too, asking not to leave. Hey, if it works, I'd do this to every pretty lady I see before they have a chance to leave. Okay, maybe not every lady... because some of them are crazy.
I may be wrong, but I believe this is on Al Green's latest album Lay it Down. I am a fan of the Green one, but I didn't get this album just yet. Don't worry, I will. I picked this one out of Amazon.com while using my Pepsi Points. It's legal, and encouraged. Especially if you drink as much Pepsi as my friends and family do. I refuse to let those codes go to waste. So to anyone out there looking at those numbers and letters that don't make sense, just email them to me. Thanks.
In the meantime, I'm going to go out shopping for an iPod case, and eventually find my way to the gym. I need a name for this iPod too... The Nano was named iPizzle... which sounds like a ghetto slang for urination, I know... But maybe this time around I'll think of something more snazzy. Like "Henry." No it won't be named Henry, but I have a thing for naming inanimate objects with common names, i.e. Sam the car, Jake the chair. How about iSaac, in memory of the great Isaac Hayes. That's it... iSaac. It's weird typing it like that. Oh well, get used to it.
I'm off to find iSaac some clothes!

No comments: