4.01.2008

devirussing

So I gave in and decided to write whilest I scan for viruses in my dad's laptop. So far it's taking 30 mins... or more. So to combat boredom, I decided to come back here and write a little somethin' somethin'.

My dad works for an incorporated home improvement chain, and he's been working at this particular branch for a couple months now. They are officially opening this Thursday. Today, or tomorrow, they've been having a soft opening. Honestly, I'm like Carl Reiner in Ocean's Thirteen trying to determine what the difference is between a soft and grand opening. "One day it was closed, the next day it was open." I may have paraphrased. I haven't watched the movie in a little over a month.

Okay, I had to get a different program, I think this one worked... we'll soon find out.

No comments: