4.03.2008

Is it too much to ask?

Maybe I'm just being anal or something (what else is new) but, is it possible for guys to clsoe the door in the bathroom door stall when they go in there? Even if it's for a standing job? I'm not saying you need to lock the door, but can you at least make it look like it's occupied way before I'm almost into that very same stall? Besides that, even if I'm already aware of a presence, some people are a little too open about that business. It's not that I'm TRYING to peek inside. Far from it, but I'm just saying... It's a public place.

As for non-pet peeve related events, I held the floor for a short while in our team meeting discussing how I magically make numerous file disappear by the hundreds on a weekly basis. I was super nervous up until I started speaking. I mean I still was nervous WHILE I was speaking, but that's because of the murmers from the audience. Actually, one person was shaking her head as if to disagree. But I think I misunderstood that as "I couldn't do that", and not "You can't do that!"

Besides, I didn't even give all my so-called secrets of how I do what I do. I just told them the day to day, not the file to file. The file to file is what I think they really want to know. As it stands right now, I have 74 files. ! short of the required quota. To keep my own personal standard, from the rest of today until tomorrow around 6:30pm, I need to complete 26 files, or more. Fortunately I have 7 that might be ready to go right now. I wonder if I perfect my process, I can have 70 in the first 2 days. Let's not forget, I'm here for 10 hours or more. Usually more. I like the overtime. A lot. Daddy needs a new camera.

The strange thing about that phrase is that it can actually apply to my own father... since he wants a camera for the church. So I don't think I'll say it very often. Maybe I'll get an iMac instead. Or a Chihuahua. I know, no connection whatsoever. Don't question my logic.

No comments: