4.09.2008

so much work not to do

Well, it's not really a problem... more of a undoing, which will be redone later. Should I stop speaking in riddles now? Okay.

I may have explained before, but if not, I'm on one side of the team working on specific kinds of files. I've been given the opportunity to move to the other side of the team to work of the more involved files. HOWEVER, I need to be trained to do that, and unfortunately do to all the new people recently hired, there weren't enough trainers for little ol' me. So I am being switched back to the other side. I'm waiting for that to be confirmed so I can go back to pulling the files I can work. So in the meantime I told my manager I'd keep myself busy until the change was made.

So far I've knitted a sweater, planted a tree by the parking lot, molded some clay into a cartoonish looking mouse, memorized the 3rd act of Hamlet, discovered the secret of lucid dreaming, tagged a small portion of the building, due to having strong morals, values and a guilty conscious, I promptly removed it, washed my car, took a short hike, made coffee, and I was about to embark on finding a cure for diarrhea... or why it has an "h" in it... but that bored me so I decided to "blog" instead. And by "blog" I mean write myself an email of what I would be blogging if I could get into my blog from here.

This would be a perk to working at home I think. Speaking of home, I need to make a phone call regarding car and cable information. Because those are calls I never feel like making when I'm at home. Call it laziness. 7 times out of 10, that's usually what it is anyway. 2 of those times, it's a memory problem. And sometimes that 1 time is I'm already busy doing something else... like sleeping. Well, I need to do something, so something I shall do. It won't involve diarrhea either.

No comments: