4.30.2008

too pooped to poop

What a disgustingly long day today has been. I started out tired, and I decided to be coffee-free today, which really isn't that much of a stretch. I don't drink coffee as much as I used to. And I've been refraining from my usual medium iced caramel swirl lattes (with whipped cream). Nothing like starting the day off right, ya know? Anyway, I went back to my old usual--french vanilla iced coffee, although I've upgraded to medium, but I might go back to a small tomorrow. Yes, I'm getting one tomorrow. Try and stop me.

That's not why I'm so pooped. It's a start. I kinda had a late night last night because I felt the urge to watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report which I never got to watch and really wanted to. So I did. No real regrets... Other than the lack of sleep and energy.

Work was work. Nothing new to talk about. Nothing I can remember anyway.

It was the after-work that killed me. More moving of my grandmother's things from point A to point B. Oh, and I met the movers today during my lunch break. I kind've wish I didn't, but I was there for my grandma because my dad couldn't stay. They weren't the typical guys I'd hang around, but they made me laugh because they kept messing with the "boss" guy with this little rubber ball-string thing. They pulled it back, and let it fly right in the man's bald head. It made a "bloop!" sound, so the guy doing it kept saying it, making everyone else laugh. Four guys altogether.

Anyway, after work I went back and loaded my car up with pillows and some other random things. I should've taken a picture. Sigh. Honestly, it looked like a small portion of my Comfy Room idea. I'll talk more about that later. I'll also take the rest of her stuff out later. I instead helped unload my dad's truck and my mom's van, full of mattresses, clothes, boxes of hats, and just... stuff. Some heavy, some cumbersome, some in between. My entire body was screaming. Mostly my lower back and most of the body of my feet. My feet's yelling was muffled by my shoes. They are still whimpering because of the pressure I'm putting on them right now. And my back?

A few weeks ago I saw an infomercial for a device my father and I mocked and laughed for a good 5 minutes where basically you strap yourself on a board, then you make the board turn you on an upside down slant, I think at a 45 degree angle. But it's supposed to help your back in some way. And right now, I want one.

In the meantime, I will eat my chicken quesadillas I ordered a little while ago, and try to call it a night way before midnight arrives. I'll take some pictures of some other things later. Like the jungle in my dining room and my Bob Dylan kit.

No comments: