4.08.2008

one of those days

Today seems to be one of those days yet again where no one ever seems to want to answer their phone, or return calls or send faxes. Granted, it's still early. But it's not making me very happy. It's a Tuesday moring. People should be in their offices. And if they ARE in their offices, they should answer their phones and when they do answer, they shouldn't hang up. Hopefully that was an accident. But I'l giving them a few minutes to realize their mistake, and maybe they won't do it again. Right now I just want to cancel everyone's file.

I'm still in a semi-good mood. I came up with 2 short film ideas. One of which I hope to rewrite into a feature film.

I have 12 new files left before I have no more work to do. That's until I talk to my manager. I'm changing over to another area in the department. Well, I will be eventually. Don't know if I'll like the change, but you can't knock it til you try it, right? I'll let you know how it turns out like a month later.

No comments: