4.03.2008

Maxxed the Energy Pop

This drink scares me...
http://www.avclub.com/content/node/75754/print/

That link above is a review of the Maxxed Energy Pop... A lollipop I bought about a week ago but have yet to be daring enough to even attempt to try. I've dealt with other energy suppliments before, but all of them have been liquids. There was a PowerBar I tried once, but that was like eating dry old leaves, dry dirt and dryness. I can't stand granola. Oh! Chocolate was involved too. But it just made it taste like chocolate flavored dryness. Nope, that's not for me.

Meanwhile, this hilariously frightening lolly-in-a-can remains on my desk at work, waiting for an emergency of low energy. It almost happened on Wednesday before the big meeting when I had to do my "presentation" on best practices. Turns out I had my own natural jitters, so there was no way I was introducing whatever that "candy" was laced with. But one day, I'll try it. If it does to me what Monster does, then I won't be getting it again anytime soon.

So if I'm ever super sleepy, I think I'll pop this can a la Popeye... theme song and all.

Speaking of cartoons... this isn't anything to give to children. I haven't tried it yet, but I already know. For all I know, this would make a small child explode. Which might be kinda cool, but I don't want to go to jail for risk of injury to a minor, or murder.

No comments: