8.03.2008

the magic hour

This might come off as late-night ramblings... or early morning thoughts... or what have you (only because it's 5AM and I technically haven't gone to bed, but I slept from about 8pm to midnight and haven't gone back to sleep yet).

I've come to the realization, that I want to become friends with magicians. The real ones like Penn & Teller, Criss Angel, and even David Blaine. Why? They just seem like cool people and they are like a circle of elite class friends, well, sorta in their own category of cliques like those I'm familiar with in high school. But in the entertainment world you have your actors, directors, singers, and I guess the magicians are somewhere lower on the scale. But I'd still want to hang out with some and I have my reasons.

With that note, I will close with a quote from Criss Angel that I really like, explaining how he does believe in a higher power, despite many others in his profession:

"I believe that this universe is a beautiful work of art. Like all works of art, it must have an artist."

No comments: