8.07.2008

you're making too much noise

I can't figure it out... It doesn't matter what I do, or what I don't do... My insides just feel the urge to sing and chat or whatever it is that it does that makes me sound like I have lots of gas to spare. Normally, when I'm alone, or around certain people, I won't care. I mean especially if it's just noises and there isn't a real methane leak. But when I'm at work, and it's like mostly quiet with a 40% chance of ringing phones and co-worker banter, I don't need my cubies tuning into what my stomach has to say. I'm not hungry... (well, sometimes I am), and it wasn't what I just ate or drank... My body just wreaks havoc.

Once again, this is another plus to working at home in the privacy of my own quarters. Heh... My soon-to-be-new office isn't even a quarter of anything. Well, maybe a quarter of a room. I forgot to post the pictures yesterday. Today is my Friday, so maybe I'll have time tonight. I should set up my laptop and all down there, even though I don't have a chair yet.

Speaking of laptops, I re-began my mission of finding a good Mac for myself. I went to Best Buys whom pride themselves at carrying the Apply line. What did I find? ONE, only ONE Mac laptop... And it was the display model. It was also over $2000 which I know I don't have and can't put on my new Best Buys card since my limit is $500. My credit sucks. Anyway, I was disappointed and decided to roam the rest of the mall before going home. I need to find where the nearest Apple store is and see if I can get a credit card or something in person. My instincts are telling me to wait until after I meet with my uncle, so I'll hold off the search and try to get myself back in the mind frame to finish the treatment, possibly script.

Needless to say, I don't have much time during my work week. Instead, I've been kicking around other ideas like this kid/guy who invents special trciked out tech goggles for the near-blind. That's all I'm going to say. I don't want anyone stealing my ideas. I felt I was robbed already with a superhero idea I had... which actually already existed. Another idea I had involved the crystal skulls... But we know why those are popular now. Sigh.

I need to go get a drink... maybe that might quiet my stomach down a bit. About 3 hours til go-home time. WAH time: about 2 weeks. Yes yes yall.

No comments: