8.04.2008

new countdown

I don't remember if I discussed this already, but I need to set a new countdown due to the fact that my "last day" (according to my original countdown starting point) would be on a Saturday. I think today would be day #19... So let's recalculate, shall we? Give me a moment as I compute the numbers.

...computing...

Alrighty then... I have decided to restart the countdown with today being day #17, and my last say being the 21st. Of course this is still just a guess, I don't have a definite date as to when I'm going home, but I need something to look forward to until that time. So idealistically, this means 3 weeks. Woot! I seriously can't wait. I think I may take some PTO tomorrow to rest and relax due to my not sleeping most of last night. Why? Laundry. The same laundry I was supposed to do Thursday night, or Friday, or Saturday, or Sunday... which actually I couldn't due on Saturday since my mom was doing laundry that day. Every hour-2 hours, I'd wander down the many steps to the basement to find that the dryer didn't do the one job it's supposed to do.

I had to wear the tight jeans today. Okay, okay... they don't look that tight... but you aren't wearing them, are you? No. You can't feel my restriction. Yes I'm a skinny thin dude. But these jeans were built for people with waists/hips thinner than mine. Probably by like 2 inches or something. I don't know. But when I'm sitting, these jeans give me the muffin top look. Not cute. Not cool.

And I'm on a no-spend restriction until Sam is back in my driveway... or back on the road rather. Hopefully this is the week. I miss my car dearly. The alst few times I've been it, it smelled a little funny. I have a couple reasons why that mgiht be. At least it's not the angry pizza boxes I left in there. I took those out before I dropped the car off. Why would they be angry? Because I left angry uneaten pizza in there. For a little over a week or so. Maybe longer. I can't remember. Not important since they are gone now. Sam also needs a bath too when I get it back. We'll have a night on the town afterwards. Maybe a trip to Springfield to find that cheaper gas. Maybe.

Wow I wanna go home so bad. I need to sleep for a good 10 hours. Mmmmm... Pillows... I know the sleep was getting good because I felt certain muscles in my body getting angry because they just started relaxing and restoring themselves. Sort've like after working out, going to bed, and that feeling you get the morning after a tough workout. It's hard to get out of bed.

I also need to get out of these pants! 6 hours?! Dear GOD!

No comments: