7.25.2008

booty in a bag

Heh... Look what I found in our vending machine. If you've never had this treat, it tastes a lot like Pops... the cereal. It also hints to caramel popcorn, which I eat once in a while. But more so of the Pops cereal.

The name is more fun than the snack itself. I think if I eat too many, I could feel sick because of it's sweetness. It definitely is a fun treat though, don't get me wrong. I'd suggest getting a small bag to test it out for yourself. Pirate's Booty comes in other flavors too, like White Cheddar which I'm interested in trying. I'm hoping the only way to get a back is not via their website... Because I don't want to have to pay $30 for a case I might not like. But if the box say "Pirate's Booty" on it, it just might be worth the $30 alone.

No comments: