7.29.2008

i googled myself

Heh.... sounds so dirty.

But yes, I have looked for myself on Google and was pleased to find a few entries. First up was my Behance profile, then my MySpace. Putting in my full name brought up my Facebook and eventually this blog and the Grace & Mercy's website.

What I need to change is my account on GigSalad which I haven't used in years and just need to delete before I start getting calls or emails for something I can't meet. I mean, I'm pretty sure I can do it... But if they want me to like, DJ, I can't do that because I don't have any equipment. It's too bad really.

I'm procrastinating right now. I have some files I can do... but I'm sleepy and I want to go to sleep like right now. I actually really wanna watch some Arrested Development since I (for some insane reason) have access to IMDb.com here at work. So I went to message boards like I usually do on AD's page and read random comments about random things. There's nothing like reading hilarious quotes out of the blue and trying to keep from causing attention to myself with loud bouts of laughter. Oh! The good times. I think once I begin working at home, I can have AD marathons all day everyday. It'll give the feel of background "chatter" that I'm used to at the office. Better yet, I should play The Office and I'd be good to go. Maybe.

I'm stuck on Psych. I have season 2 and I'm trying not to watch it all until I finish SNL. I made a deal with myself to finish one series before I move on to the next. So if for some reason I should happen to aquire Seinfeld season 5, I can't watch it until I'm done with Psych. Sound like a good plan? Perhaps.

Speaking of WAH, today makes day 25. I think every 5 days I'll give away the candy that's in my desk so I have less to take home. I really don't have much left... A bag of Twix, Snickers, and 3 Musketeers. Some of these I'll probably just take home. Maybe the Snickers. The Twix I will leave for someone here. And the last day I will probably take all the wall stuff down because I hate how empty and vacant cubicle walls look when its... um... empty and vacant.

Well, I'm gonna work on these few files and kill about 2 hours. I want to take some sleep. that's right, "take some sleep." Remember that, folks.

No comments: