7.07.2008

drive again, home again, sleep again

I had an interesting drive home as I think back on my disgustingly long day. I drive through a yellow light while there is a cop by my side, and as I drive on through, his lights starts to flash and I immediately go into a panic. He suddenly makes a U-turn and goes the opposite way. I'm still freaking out as I see this and actually say outloud "IT WAS YELLOW!!" More of in a crying, pleading way.

As I calm down and approach the next light, I see a car coming up behind me that I check out in my rear view mirror. In their passenger seat, I see what looks like a topless woman. I am first in shock because of the exposed nudity. I'm still a little timid from the cop scare. Then I'm slightly horrified because the woman doesn't seem all that attractive and should be ashamed to be flashing about even in the passenger seat. A second (or third) glance confirms that is actually a very large chubby man.

I didn't take a nap all day, I deserve to goto bed now. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some work to do. Hopefully.

No comments: