7.31.2008

who needs food?

Wow, what a struggle it's been this week avoiding the cafe. Here's to it being done, though! Sure the day isn't over, but there isn't much that's left down there anyway.

I've avoiding eating for a couple reasons. Part of it is religious reasons. Part of it is to save money to get Sam out of car-hospital. And it's also a way for me to lose the chubby belly forming under my loose fitting clothing. I'm not that self conscious about my weight. I think that shows since I don't even know how much I weigh right now. But physical appearance, yeah, I don't approve. And I'm also not saying I'm fat... I know I'm not. I'm just out of shape. And I want to be in a better shape than... hmmm... pugde.

We had Taco Day yesterday here in the office to call along with our quarterly Reward & Recognition event. Wasn't too bad. The hard taco broke before I could finish it, and the soft taco either spilled the goods or ripped on the way. I don't remember. It almost makes me wanna go back to Taco Bell just one more time. The list of fast food chains I frequent gets smaller and smaller. Who is completely off the list? McDonald's for starters. Who is on the way off completely? KFC and Taco Bell. Why? The Original Recipe has changed. I don't care what anyone says. I don't think the Coronel had that much grease when he first fried his chickens. And Taco Bell? Not real Mexican food. But really it's because it isn't very filling and just makes me feel weird, depressed and gassy later. Regular Mexican food just leaves me gassy. I can handle gassy.

So this is yet another dry Thursday at the office. And one by one people are packing up their desks, PC and the like and going on home to work in their PJs. I think we're on Guestimation Day 23. This is until I actually have a designated assigned day to work at home. And it won't be until the later half of August. Hopefully. Hopefully not later. I wanna not be rushed to get out of bed. I wanna be stress free. I wanna be a contender. I wanna be a somebody!

Choir rehersal, then home to eat and sleep. Tomorrow there's a possibility I may see Earth Wind & Fire but I'm having trouble finding someone to go with. I may turn down my ticket since I completely forgot I was going. Plus I really wanna take my hair out. That's another plus to WAH... Leaving my hair out for a few days. WOOT! Those will be good times indeed. And pizza almost whenever I want. Good pizza too. And Taco Bell! Haha... just kidding. Silly Chihuahua, Taco Bell is for stoners.

No comments: