7.14.2008

wise guy

One of my co-workers has given me the name "wise guy." She also might call me "comedian." I don't know why.

I will say this... I don't care much for Monday mornings. I feel as though I must've been partying way too hard last night. In actuality, I was watching a The Jeffersons marathon on TV Land. 'Twasn't intentional, I merely left it ont hat station eariler that day watch a Sanford & Son marathon while I took a brief 2 hour nap. Oh well. I went back to my usual Psych DVD, laughing at the funny words said by Shawn Spencer. What an awesome show. Sigh.

Well, 'tis a new week, a new day. I have mycitrus flavored SoBe Energy beverage and I'm ready to start my disgustingly long day. After I complete the day, I must get back to the gym. If at all possible, I'd like to get a nice workout going as often as I can. Thursday I just may opt out due to the revival service at my church. However, Thursday night I plan to see The Dark Knight. I wonder how early I can buy tickets. I need to look into that. ALSO, I need to see who's going. It might just be me... Midnight showing can be dreadful sometimes. Why? The crowd that comes out aren't the most mature people on the planet. In fact, I think I've only really noticed that with PG-13 movies. Makes sense. When you are a teenager, and with other teenagers, you tend to act... um... stupid? Then you go into a 24 hour Wal-Mart and act... uh... stupider? I rather not look back on those days right now.

I actually wish I had some metal spoons to crush up my caffine pill and hide it in some applesauce... or something. I so hate the taste of this stuff. And it's too bad I have issues swallowing pills.

Okay, let's get some work done. I got files I can pull, so I need to get my top producer crown back!

No comments: