7.20.2008

more cops and cars

I just can't catch a break this weekend! I drove my dad's pick-up truck to church this morning, and no sooner do I get a few blocks away, I feel what felt like the brakes giving out. Are you kidding me?? Fortunately, my dad had an easy solution, or hopefully. At the end of the day he had me buy brake fluid. Meanwhile, he just told me to drive carefully, which I was going to do anyway since yesterday happened.

Not only that, but my friend was in a car accident yesterday that she felt should've killed her. Since we are all Christians, we felt it was a sign that she needs to get her life in order, like, immediately.

Friday, I found out that there was a buralry down the street from my house. And in broad daylight! Between the hours of 9-11am. Terrible. I thought this was a decent neighborhood!

Batman is doing well though... I heard so far they are breaking records or they're about to break more. I may actually see it a second time it was so good. Maybe I shouldn't... I got that speeding ticket. Eh... we'll see.

I need to pick out what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I need to start a work-at-home (WAH) countdown...

No comments: