7.07.2008

here we go, week #4

Okay, this is getting a little tiring. I would really like to have some work to do. Fortunately I have a list of things to do to kill some time until some files are ready to be pulled or my manager pushes some to me.

In the meantime, I can help a friend look for a job. I can write some brand new poetry/monologues based on events I learned over the weekend. I finally brought my camera out and about, maybe I'll go outside and take pictures of random things, but all up close and artistic-like. I kind've doubt I'll do all that, so I'll probably find things to take pictures of on my desk.

Today i got in at 6:30am. There are certain vibes that sort've happens at certain times. When I'm here at 6, it's super quiet. 6:30, there's a bit of bustle going on. 7-8 is a growing stream. And by 8-9:30 is the main flow of people coming into work, dying out by 9:30 which is the cut-off time as to when you're allowed to be late. There is also some kind of ratio to how the parking lots fill up. By 7am, a good majority of the main lot that I park in is full. 6:30, like when I arrived today, it's usually half full. Not bad, you still get a good spot to choose from. By that I mean you don't have to walk far. But the parking resembled how the lot looks at 6am. If you worked here, you would understand how that 30 minutes makes a difference. For good measure, I should go out and check at 7.

I think it's the holiday weekend. For example, my mother isn't coming in today. I'm already wishing I decided to do the same. My body feels like I was at the gym yesterday. This isn't the case as all, unless I'm feeling the workout I did Saturday, which doesn't tend to happen. But what can you do? Ride it out of course. I'm still debating if I'll workout afterwork today, now that I found my favorite machines to use.

I'm just about done with my coffee, so I'm going to go off and find some work or trouble to get into for the next 10ish hours. If I get too bored... I'll be back.

No comments: