7.27.2008

i just can't win

What my faith teaches me is that this life is a spiritual battle, and will remain that way as long as we are alive. Which explains why some things happen to good people. When good things happen, of course we'll be happy and joyous. Or perhaps we just did something for someone else that made them feel great, and so we feel great for helping.

The evil powers that be see this joy and decide they want to steal that joy and break you down. So perhaps they'll throw crazy expensive bills or car troubles or even sickness to you or a loved one to throw you off.

Besides what evil may throw at you, I've learned that God won't put more on you that you can bare. It's yet another test to see how grounded in my faith I am. So I must remain steadfast and keep my faith that everything will work out somehow, someway.

Meanwhile, in more happy times, yesterday was a great day. There are pictures on the church website that I maintain. http://gracemercyministries.com Check out the photo section and look at the Friends and Family Day part... Perhaps I'll see if I can copy/paste the thumbnails on here later. We'll see.

Psych is making me happy right now. :o)

No comments: