7.01.2008

so how is everyone else's job?

Can't you believe it? I STILL can't pull any work today! I think I explained yesterday how frustrating it is not to be able to do any work when I struggle to get out of bed just to get here to find I have nothing to do. If I didn't like the thought of "free money" I would go back home.

Since I'm here, I will do what I can to make the best of it. I uploaded most of my recent poetry onto my new portfolio on Behance yesterday into last night. Oh, what's Behance you say? Why it's the best place for artists and people/teams/groups thats create, entertain, or perform various kinds of crafts and talents. Sort've like a professional meeting place or expo, but online, and made so people can easily interact with others whether that be across the street or across the planet. I'm proud to say that I was already contacted by someone about my poetry. That might not mean anything to you, but I'm pretty excited. My words have gone INTERNATIONAL. Anyway, this place is at http://www.behance.net/ and you are free to roam about and check out what millions of people are doing. I have no idea how many people are actually on the site, but I love the community of artists. I'd love to collaborate with many of them but I don't have a clue to start right now. And with all the God given gifts I've been blessed with, I didn't quite know where to begin with my portfolio. Since I didn't have a serious outlet for my poetry, I started with that. I'll keep the blogging to this site here. But I kept my profile to my main passions, which is writing, storytelling... and poetry. I could only pick 3. Oh well.

Special shout out to Dave Stein whom I don't know personally, but I've got connections ;o)

By the way, my profile/portfolio can be found at http://www.behance.net/tsterlingwatson and I encourage anyone with any kind of artisticness to get on board and show your stuff and be appreciated. It's a good feeling when you get those thumbs ups.

Is it just me, or does it happen to other people when you get that first sip of coffee, you have a reaction to it... like a twitch or twinge or something? For the record, if "twinge" isn't a word, it's like a twitch, but your face looks more distressed.

No comments: