7.03.2008

GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN!

Wow I am pooped. I wasn't tired before so I thought I'd fix a post... but it didn't need fixing. However, I was a little annoyed with the sidebar and how it kept appearing at the bottom. SO I spent an hour or so looking how to fix it. The best way? Make my posts drafts until my blog fixed itself. I did so, after drafting over half of my posts. One by one, mind you. Very time consuming. Once I found the one, or what I thought was the one, I had to republish them. Turns out that the one I thought was a problem, wasn't at all.

Unfortunately, with all of that, I lost my first and only comment. This does indeed sadden me. But at least I have a new nifty blogroll. I need to maybe do one other thing to promote Behance and that is to start posting my badge so people can click on it and see my poems or any other work I post on there.

In the meantime, I'm going to lay back down again, watch a few minutes of Psych, drift off to sleep for a few hours as I prepare to work a much shorter day tomorrow. It'd be nice to do, I dunno... 6-7 hours? Then I can leave and goto the gym. I'm already falling behind. Sigh. And yawn. Well, here we go.

No comments: