7.24.2008

heavy rain = sleep weather

Irony is at it's best when I write a prose about rain and the next day it rains like what i was writing about. Apparently, while I was writing it, it rained like I talked about... But being inside this building, I'm nowhere near any windows to see what's going on outside.

Nevertheless, when I know it's raining, or I see it raining, it makes me happy. http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Its-Raining-Again___/110371 "It's Raining Again..." is my feelings and thoughts about rain. Well, one of them anyway. For the record, this event never happened. But I strongly believe in what one of my first poetry teachers told me: sometime you have to lie to tell the truth.

I had a hard time waking up this morning... my alarm on my phone goes off 6 times.... Never heard them. My friend sent me a text. Didn't hear that. My mom called me, waiting for me to come downstairs so we could goto work. No answer. She finally came up to my room to check on me... and it was like I was coming out of a trans since I was in such a deep sleep. And oh did it feel good.

I don't care, I'm going to start it now, just for kick in giggles. THE WAH COUNTDOWN!!! MUAHAHAHA!!! [echoes]

Let's start at 30 days. So by August 23rd, I could be at home. No doubt I'll have a more realistic date as the time gets closer. I have no problem adjusting that, but for now, let's give it a month from today.

In the meantime, I need to get to my magic number for the day. I had since requested the oldtime files I used to work on since there wasn't any files to I'm supposed to work on. I have enough to finish the day with, so I'm good to go. And I will do just that!

No comments: